3rd Shift Welder
- $20.00-$30.00/hr., Depending on experience
- $2500.00 sign on bonus
- Accident/Critical Illness
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k with Employer Match
- Paid Holidays
- Sick & Vacation Time
- Employee Assistance Programs
Hours: Monday-Friday 10:30pm-7:00am
Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Plans details of work order procedures; gathers required tools and materials based on instructions and specifications provided for the job.
- Repairs and fabricates various items and equipment using cutting, burning, and welding techniques and equipment.
- Monitors the welding, burning, and fitting process to ensure parts are not overheated or damaged by warping, distortion, expansion, or shrinkage.
- Prepares, assembles, and tacks weld parts and surfaces to be welded.
- Maintains, organizes, and cleans equipment and the work area.
- Notifies supervisor when faulty equipment or defective materials are discovered.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Strong attention to detail
- Thorough understanding of machines and tools used in welding including designs, uses, maintenance and repair.
- Basic understanding of design techniques, principles, and tools necessary for the precise production of technical plans, drawings, models and blueprints.
- Excellent ability to read and listen to assignments given in a variety of forms.
- Basic understanding of mathematics as related to welding assignments.
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Valid driver’s license, CDL preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Works well independently and with others
- Excellent communicationskills
- Excellent Time Management skills
- All weather conditions
- Must be able to stoop, kneel, crouch, reach, and stand
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to weld components that are vertical, flat, or overhead.
- Must have enough manual dexterity and stability as required for precision work.
Required education and experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
Preferred education and experience
- Experience with different methods of welding(Stick & Mig)
- Completion of a formal apprenticeship
Ready for your new career?
Competitive benefits. On the job training. Opportunities for advancement.Apply Now