- $16.00-$24.00/hr., Depending on experience
- Accident/Critical Illness
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k with Employer Match
- Paid Holidays
- Sick & Vacation Time
- Employee Assistance Programs
Hours: Monday-Thursday Start time of 4am, 5am, or 6am with end time of 5pm.
Fridays optional till 12:00 PM
Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Reads job order for specifications such as material, type, and size of stock,
- and dimensions to be cut.
- Installs saw blade.
- Sets stops and guides to control the dimensions of cut.
- Positions and secures stock against stops or in feeding device.
- Measures cut stock with ruler, caliper rule, or square to verify dimensions against specifications.
- Lubricate or clean machines, using wrenches, grease guns, or solvents.
- Dispose of waste material after completing work assignments.
- Follow appropriate safety
- Follows safety procedures, uses equipment and materials properly and encourages team members to use safe behaviors
- Reports unsafe actions and conditions and maintains a clean work area.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Basic math skills
- Basic understanding of design techniques, principles, and tools necessary for the precise production of technical plans, drawings, models and blueprints.
- Excellent ability to read and listen to assignments given in a variety of forms.
- Must have enough manual dexterity and stability as required for precision work.
- Must be able to see details at close range.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at times.
- Must be able to traverse facilities and machinery by climbing, balancing, lifting, walking, stooping, and carrying materials.
Required education and experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to read a tape measure
- Forklift experience a plus
Ready for your new career?
Competitive benefits. On the job training. Opportunities for advancement.Apply Now