Office Clerk/Scale Operator
- Starting wage $18.000/hr.
- Accident/Critical Illness
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Vol. Life Insurance
- 401k with Employer Match
- Paid Holidays
- Sick & Vacation Time
- Employee Assistance Programs
Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm, hours may vary with open and close shifts.
Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Answer/Transfer telephone calls or take messages
- Sort/Delivery incoming/outgoing mail
- Receive customers or visitors via walk in or scale
- Provide general information to staff, clients, or the public.
- Copy, file, and update paper and electronic documents
- Prepare and process office documents
- Collect information and perform data entry
- Scale in/out commercial and public traffic
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Works well independently and with others
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Indoor/Office setting
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
Required education and experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
Preferred education and experience
- Clerical experience preferred.
- Computer Software Knowledge
- Demonstrates the ability to accurately enter data and use company software.
Ready for your new career?
Competitive benefits. On the job training. Opportunities for advancement.Apply Now