- $15.00-$19.00/hr., Depending on experience
- Accident/Critical Illness
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k with Employer Match
- Paid Holidays
- Sick & Vacation Time
- Employee Assistance Programs
Hours: Monday-Thursday 6:00 AM- 5:00 PM, Fridays 6:00 AM-4:30 PM
Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Receives, distributes, and stores products as directed in designated, secure locations.
- Transports and loads materials, supplies, and finished goods (manually and/or using hand trucks and skids)
- Collects and properly disposes of scrap bracing, cardboard, and strapping; maintains a safe and clean work environment.
- Keeping work area organized
- Learning materials that need sorted
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Good math and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Efficient time management skills.
- Able to work independently
- All weather conditions
- Must be able to lift up to 55 pounds at a time.
- Must wear safety gear, such as goggles and gloves, when handling box cutters or similar tools
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
Required education and experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Forklift experience
- Must be able to read a tape measure
Ready for your new career?
Competitive benefits. On the job training. Opportunities for advancement.Apply Now