Heavy Equipment Mechanic
- Troubleshoot/repair mechanical breakdowns on mobile equipment
- Perform/record routine maintenance on mobile equipment
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
- Effectively communicate with all mechanics/maintenance teams
- Perform related duties as assigned by the Mobile Equipment Supervisor
- Valid Drivers License
- CDL preferred, not required
- High School Diploma/GED
- Certification preferred, not required.
- 2+ years experience with heavy equipment mechanics
- Based on experience
HIRING 1ST & 2ND SHIFT!
- 1st Shift 7:30am-4:30pm, overtime required
- 2nd Shift 5:00pm-1:30am, overtime required
- Medical, dental, vision
- Paid sick/vacation time
- Opportunity for advancement
- Employee assistance programs
Ready for your new career?
Competitive benefits. On the job training. Opportunities for advancement.Apply Now