Gondola Truck Driver
- $21.00-$24.00/hr., Depending on experience
- Accident/Critical Illness
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Vol. Life Insurance
- 401k with Employer Match
- Paid Holidays
- Sick & Vacation Time
- Employee Assistance Programs
Hours: Monday- Friday 6:00am to 3:00pm, hours may vary depending on the route
Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Safely transport cargo from one location to another.
- Follow traffic laws and correct route themselves, ensuring that there is always enough gas in the tank for their destination.
- Always maintain interior cleanliness.
- Fulfill administrative needs.
- Research and plan for traffic, construction, and weather delays
- Use navigation application to determine best route.
- Always interact with clients/employees professionally.
- Arrange for vehicle repairs with Mechanics as needed.
- Keep mileage records and repair records up to date.
- Customer service, you are the face of the company at all stops.
- Written and verbal communication
- Planning and organization
- An outstanding driving record without accidents or major traffic violations
- Ability to adapt to changing conditions, troubleshoot equipment, and find new routes when needed.
Required education and experience
- Valid Indiana Class A CDL Driver’s License
- High School Diploma/GED
- Clean Driving Record for past 5 years
- 2+ years’ experience hauling heavy equipment/material with trailer.
- Previous gondola experience a plus.
Ready for your new career?
Competitive benefits. On the job training. Opportunities for advancement.Apply Now