- $20.00-$24.00/hr., Depending on experience
- Accident/Critical Illness
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k with Employer Match
- Paid Holidays
- Sick & Vacation Time
- Employee Assistance Programs
Shift: Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm, Overtime as needed, Saturdays as needed
Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Cleaning vehicle/equipment interiors and exteriors in compliance with all company standards
- Operating buffers, steamers, hoses, vacuums, and other equipment to meet service expectations
- Using cleaning, protective, and restorative agents to maintain and enhance the appearance
- Performing inspections and keeping complete, accurate records of the vehicles condition
- Moving and parking vehicles/equipment, delivering vehicles/equipment to correct locations
- Managing inventory and reordering supplies
- Responding to management inquiries and requests
- Prior detailing experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Must have enough manual dexterity and stability as required for precision work.
- Must be able to see details at close range.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at times.
- Must be able to traverse facilities and machinery by climbing, balancing, lifting, walking, stooping, and carrying materials.
Required education and experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Forklift experience a plus
Ready for your new career?
Competitive benefits. On the job training. Opportunities for advancement.Apply Now