Heavy Equipment Mechanic
- $20.00-$45.00/hr., Depending on experience
- Accident/Critical Illness
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k with Employer Match
- Paid Holidays
- Sick & Vacation Time
- Employee Assistance Programs
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00-5:30pm, Overtime as needed
Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Trouble shoot and repair mechanical breakdowns on equipment.
- Perform and Record routine maintenance on mobile equipment.
- Conducting field visits in case of emergency or sudden breakdowns at remote locations (includes service call pay)
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment
- Performs other related duties as assigned by Fleet Manager.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Works well independently and with others
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Basic understanding of or ability to quickly learn the equipment and facilities to be maintained.
- Ability to maintain basic records and warranties.
- Ability to understand written directions in manuals and on manufacturer websites.
- All weather conditions.
- Must be able to stoop, kneel, crouch, reach, and stand
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Travel is expected throughout all yards owned/operated by Grube Industries
Required education and experience
- Experience maintaining/operating Heavy Equipment
- High school diploma/GED required.
Preferred education and experience
- Experience with the company’s type of facilities, equipment, and events preferred.
- Valid driver’s license, CDL
Ready for your new career?
Competitive benefits. On the job training. Opportunities for advancement.Apply Now